The Ohio Association of School Nurses (OASN) is awarding recognition to an outstanding school nurse educator for significant contributions to school nursing. The recipient of the OASN award will be submitted to NASN and will be presented at the NASN Annual Conference by the chair of the School Nurse Educator Recognition Award Committee.
The candidate must
- Be a current member of NASN and during the preceding 2 years.
- Hold an academic position in a higher education setting.
- Hold a Master’s degree (minimum) in nursing or education.
- Hold current state or national certification in school nursing.
- Show evidence of significant academic contributions and/or research related to the specialty practice of school nursing.
- Show evidence of outstanding service to OASN and/or impact upon school nursing at the state level.
- Not be a current NASN officer or NASN director
Procedure for Submission of Application
Deadline for submission is February 10, 2018