The Ohio Association of School Nurses Endowment Committee would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Joyous Holiday Season and to thank you for your continuing support of our Education and Research Endowment Fund. Your tax -deductible contribution enables us to grant scholarships for our members to advance their education and to help support research pertinent to the school nursing profession. In this manner we hope to provide all Ohio students with a health services delivery program that strives to advance their physical, mental, emotional and academic development.
Donations may be made in a variety of ways to either of the three sections of our OASN Endowment Fund: The Pat Baum Educational Scholarship; the Carolyn Azbell Research Award or the Unspecified Section which awards grants to help defray the cost of conference speakers.
Donation are derived by the following methods:
- Participation at our annual conference in the numerous fund-raising activities which include: the 50/50 raffle, a balloon drop, an auction and a yearly special event.
- Direct contributions may be made at any time to our Fund by sending your donation to the Columbus Medical Association Foundation, 1390 Dublin Road, Columbus, OH 43215. Please specify in which of the three sections of the OASN Fund they are to be deposited. Make checks out to "OASN Education and Research Fund"
- Working through CMAF, one may set up in their Will: A Specific Bequest to be honored, a Percentage Bequest, A Residuary Bequest or a Contingent Bequest. Contact Weldon Milbourne, CMAF Executive Director at www.CMAFOhio.org for further information.
- A contribution as a Memorial to someone who has been special in your life.
- Contributions to Honor a School Nurse or friend for an outstanding achievement.
Every contribution, large or small, is greatly appreciated and will serve to help advance the profession of school nursing in Ohio.
Norma Nikkola, 2018, OASN Endowment Rep